- METOLOSE® SM-4VF (Dry binder for pharmaceutical) has been newly launched.
- New technical information sheets for Pharmaceutical (A-063, A-064, A-065, P-018, P-019, SE-006) have been added.
- SmartEx® has been listed on Japanese Pharmaceutical Excipients 2018.
- New technical posters for pharmaceutical have been added.
- Technical information of SmartEx® became available.
- Download system for pharmaceutical application was renewed. Scientific posters were also available from our website.
- New technical information sheets for Pharmaceutical(G-020, P-016, A-058, H-019)have been added.
- New technical information sheets for Pharmaceutical (A-057 and H-018) have been added.
- The website was renewed.
Many kinds of plants live on planet Earth, and all of them contain a natural polymer, known as cellulose, which is their major component. Shin-Etsu produces a variety of cellulose derivatives and supplies for many customers for use in various applications.
METOLOSE® is a nonionic water-soluble cellulose ether which is prepared from cellulose (pulp), a widely distributed natural material.
METOLOSE® food grade is widely applied for various processed foods.
Shin-Etsu Chemical began producing pharmaceutical excipients in 1962.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for pharmaceutical, food and industrial applications are available.
Warning Manual addition of cellulosic powders into flammable liquids may cause an explosion. Please take appropriate safety measures.